Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pick-up trucks.

Top 10 Worst Pick-Up Lines [taken from MSN.com]
1. “What’s your sign?”
laame.
2. “Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”
uh. no, you may not.
3. “You must be a broom because you’re sweeping me off my feet.”
i actually kinda liked this one :P
4. “Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.”
and this one sorta...cheesy but hey!
5. “I gotta thirst and baby, you look like my Gatorade.”
yeah..okay i don't want a guy drinking me thanks...=/
6. “Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.”
*rolls eyes*
7. “Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
yeah...okay. no.
8. “Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.”
ewww. creeepy!!!
9. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"
loll!
10. “Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”
reminds me of caylen :P


Now some personal favorites!! =D
[originalls! cept the one in quotes]
If you were on the McDonald's menu, I'd name you McBeautiful.
jon with an i's original.
If you were on the McDonald's menu, I'd name you McHunky.
michelle's response to jon's
Are you all from Dubai? There must be something in the water there, cause you're all gorgeous!
gag me lizard face!! :)
"Do you happen to know how much a polar bear weighs?" ... "Well it's enough to break the ice!"
Wanna date?
I just got some from the madinat.
llol good times.
What's your number cucumber?
it's tomato.
*Looks at shirt tag* Yup, just what I thought...Made In Heaven.
ahhh goooooood times confusing nash with that one!! hahaha!!
Have you seen my beach ball? It's about this big, *flex arms downwards* and it went either this way *hercules flex left arm* or that way...*hercules flex right arm*
hehe
I once caught a fish this big...
auustinn!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! i love the one bout the date! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

bahahaha! spamazing! I love them all!

Cait said...

awww I love them!! haha...wow...