Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Demain.

This whole past year, I hated waiting a whole week for youth on thursday night.
This whole summer vacation, I've hated waiting forever for a rare game night.
So I am so PSYCHED for the game night tomorrow! I wish I was already in Dubai! I miss everyone SO much! I am gonna be so hyper tomorrow! Lol. And then marble slab after game night with everyone...and possibly a major sleepover at michelle's.
Life couldn't get any better!

But it could get a lot worse.





~~[why do i always have to do that? ruin a perfectly happy post w/ a totally sad line at the end? *rolls eyes* some would call it my inner emo-kid.]

1 comment:

Cait said...

Yes Tach! Your inner emo kid! Jk...don't be sad =(

I'm so excited to see you. And I expect you to be overly way hyper. O dear =P