Monday, September 20, 2010

Three Years Later

Three years is a long time. The only reason I'm back on here was to leave my mark somewhere else. Of course, I have to leave my own virtual footprints here though, too.

Well, I don't really have much to say. I've been out of practice for a while. I haven't written anything in a long time. It's kind of weird.

Really, the real reason I'm writing on here is because I'm too afraid to admit that if I watch Jersey Shore, I might sincerely like it. I mean, I liked Wristcutters so I might as well like something else. (That's all Paul's getting.)

Now I'm turning this blog into what I don't want a blog to be. I'm already too analytical, I don't need to publicize it.

So this is me signing off to do my Arabic homework even though my butt is already numb from re-activating and re-vamping my blog.

No comments: